- COMBIDRESS / COMBIPAD
- EYE PAD
COMBIDRESS / COMBIPAD
Combidress / Combipad (with or without X-ray thread)
Combine dressing consists of non-adherent, absorbent cotton pad wrapped with an absorbent non-woven fabric.
• Combidress is to be used to pack large bleeding wounds after initial bleeding control by direct pressure, like for post operative dressing, trivial injuries.
• It is a wound dressing, consisting of a highly absorbent thick layer of fleece enclosed in a soft and conformable non-woven fabric, folded over to form a flat tube.
• X-ray thread incorporation helps detect if dressing is left inside the body during operation.
5 cm x 5 cm x 1 dressing
10 cm x 10 cm x 1 dressing
10 cm x 20 cm x 1 dressing
Any specific size or quantity can be manufactured as per customer’s requirement.
We are engaged in offering a vast range of top quality Eye Pads, All the Eye Pads are carefully treated and sterilized to ensure complete hygiene. Manufactured by international standards, these eye pads are rigorously tested by our experts on different parameters to ensure their flawlessness, before the final dispatch.
• Totally hygienic
• Incredibly soft, comfortable & does not hinder wearing spectacles
• Permits free movement of eyelid & allows free flow of exudates
• Absorbent and non-adherent
• Gamma sterilized
- As a post-operative dressing after any eye surgery or injury.
- Cataract operation, Corneal ulcer
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Pad – Sterile
- Eye Shield – Sterile
- Eye Shield – Non sterile